For Friendly Help and Advice: 0800 7838336
• ABTA ProtectedFor your peace of mind: All reservations made on this site are ABTA protected. Details
• Secure Payment SiteYour booking and credit card details are safe.
• Who are you booking with?Whichferry.co.uk act as an agent for the majority of ferry operators in Europe, these include Seafrance, Eurotunnel, Brittany Ferries, P&O Ferries, Irish Ferries, Stena Line and many more.
• Pricing: Lowest Fares!All prices quoted on this site, are the operators fares and depending on your selected dates and times of travel, you will be quoted the operators lowest fare. In most cases you will receive a small discount for booking on-line.
• Tickets.Once your secure payment has been processed, you will be able to print off your confirmation and travel document instantly. This document is recognized and accepted by your selected operator. You will also receive an e-mail ticket instantly in your e-mail in-box. You can 'check in' at the relevant port with either of these documents.
• Advantages of using this site.All operators on one site! Just remember www.whichferry.co.uk and you have access to all operators on one site!
• Real time bookings.Importantly, any bookings made on this site are made in 'real time', this means that once you are prompted to pay, your booking is 'real' and exists on the operators reservation system. Once your secure payment has been made; you have a confirmed reservation with the operator. Some websites only provide you with a 'provisional' reservation even after you have paid!
• Lost confirmation/tickets.Should you lose your travel document, you can still be checked in at the port by your passport and surname or vehicle registration. Alternately you can call our help line on 0800 7838336
• Where do I check in?As your booking is confirmed on your screen, you will be able to click the 'Port Link' and print off an easy to follow map of your port of departure. This is also the case for your port of return. Once you arrive at the port the check in booths are clearly signposted, just follow the directions to your chosen operator.
It's that easy!